IPDirector 7.91 Main Features :
- PUBLISH Add-On 2.1 [based on VIA Flow for IPDirector]
o Publish to multiple accounts of same social media platform
o Publish at a specified date and time
- ARCHIVE Add-on 1.0 [based on VIA Flow for IPDirector]
o Amazon S3 integration
- Ingest - Create ingest block split into smaller blocks
- Audio Monitoring – Ease audio template selection
- Bin Rules Management - Possibility to define a delay
- Clip Management
o Ability to remove prefilled metadata profile
o Asset preferred/secondary angle visibility in DBExplorer
- Playlist Management
o Group/Loop highlight at clip insertion
o Choose first or last position in collapsed Group/Loop at clip insertion
o Visibility on Keyword and Participant information
- ABRoll - Protect Paused element
- Autoclipping – Clip inherit the profile metadata of the log
- IPEdit – AVH video capture board status provided in preview player
- Security improvements
- Operational improvements
From IPDirector 7.30 software versions are available on demand.
Some mandatory actions must be performed on your system as part of the upgrade process.
Please contact your EVS Account manager to discuss the steps required as part of the upgrade, and how to obtain the software.